Δευτέρα 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

It's my life - Bon Jovi - Guitar Cover

Hello everyone, this is Solid Snake and I'm back with something completely different. It's been a long time now, since I've started this blog and I still haven't shown you some video of me strumming.. have I? I think it's time to correct that..


After setting up my youtube channel which goes by the name of SnakedTube I added my first youtube video.. It's me covering the song "It's my life" by Bon Jovi, on my guitar. Well it was the first time I tried playing the song, and after figuring out what some proper chords would be, I started playing and recording it. It took me about 5-6 full recordings of the song to get the first complete one that somehow satisfied me and I decided to keep and publish it on my youtube channel. It went not excellent but well.

I most likely didn't use the exact chords that Bon Jovi do, but it sounds pretty nice like that. Think of it as my personal touch on the song. I hope you like it.

As for the equipment I've used, just like is included in the video description, it's my Gibson Les Paul Studio Worn Brown, on my Line 6 Spider IV 75W and it's captured on a Kodak Zi8 1080p @ 30 Fps. I hope you like it.



Feel free to comment but please keep it clean..
This is Solid Snake as the Lonesome Guitarist and I look forward to seeing you again!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου